F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum and figured I would share. (This isn't my truck)

Eco: Meth,Tune,I/E

Tundra: Longtubes and Intake

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
374 Posts
"Run what your brung", is the term often referenced.
I thought the same thing lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
495 Posts
Why dont people take this **** to the track.
Street racing is not a good idea ever.
Nice pull by the EB and all but I dont agree with the environment it was done in.
Don

·
Registered
523 Posts
Life is full of individual choices and the consequences that come along with those decisions.

In a free and open society people are free to make decisions, some may or may not agree with those decisions. Its understood as individuals are not bound by the approval of others.

There's no way to protect individuals from their decisions and the consequences in tow. Nor should we or we will no longer be free. Its reasonable in a civilized socieity the individuals involved know the penal code consequences and or possibility of risk to life or limb.

It's been well established many times over the street is not the optimum place for racing for many reasons.

From the video the EB owner would have done better on the pull from a roll if he had manually selected the gear avoiding the transmission downshift, that's a given. Another possible benefit would have been to drive with two feet at the rolling start, applying the brake and throttle simultaneously to load the engine and have boost being created at the time of go. It is neat to see the itty bitty 3.5 pull the 5.7 without question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts