F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, first post here. Glad to be part of the team here.
Anyways, I'm considering putting on an cat back exhaust on my truck, which is a AFE catback exhaust. My question is do I need a tune or cai in order to make it run properly? Or can I just run a cat back and it'll be fine on warranty and all that? Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was wondering if anyone out there has installed a projector headlights on a F150 EB and if there are any pro's and con's to them. Thanks
So just my opinion, Ford made these trucks with the current set up for a reason. Countless hours and money was spend on R&D. Projectors well, They're awful. Not very good lighting. If anything buy a good quality led set up you will much happier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just installed the K&N CAI system in my 2012 F150 S CREW EB and it sound great. I took it out on the thruway and immediately saw better throttle response. It was definitely worth the money just to hear the turbo's taking in a lot more air.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I was wondering if anyone out there has installed a projector headlights on a F150 EB and if there are any pro's and con's to them. Thanks
I installed some hid's from ebay. That looked awesome. Lights didn't emit as much light as the stock heads. I removed them and am going to buy a better set. I would recommend spending a little extra for the food hid's they put on the higher end f150s

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just installed the K&N CAI system in my 2012 F150 S CREW EB and it sound great. I took it out on the thruway and immediately saw better throttle response. It was definitely worth the money just to hear the turbo's taking in a lot more air.
So you can a already hear them noticeably With just the intake? That's good to hear I am about to install a full intake system and I am hoping that the intake plus the straight pipes they will whistle like crazy. (They already sound pretty bada** with just the pipes?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.