F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Guys, we just sent out our newsletter including all of our F150 Ecoboost Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. We are also running a Meet and Beat promotion, we will match any other black Friday ads you can find. Some of these sales can only be had over the phone. Mainly because we just cant wait to talk to you guys. 623-434-5277, lets make a deal!

Shop all F150 3.5L Ecoboost Parts!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Il be calling you guys this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Recon smoked 3rd brake light. N raptor style grill lights. Thanks again for the great deals. N great customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've tried to buy the fx4 boost bars 3x now. Keeps wanting to charge me 125.not the sale price.

Checking out with paypal
Give us a call and we will do it over the phone

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered the AFE blade runner intercooler pipe and SCT with custom tunes. Found them cheaper on another site. Called up stage3 and they beat there price. Great service and customer service. Can't wait till they get here. Thanks guys..

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good. Looks like the phones will be crazy Monday, so If you want you can PM me monday and I can do it over email, via paypal or PM me your number and we will call you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Intake installed and pretty straight forward. I did see a bit of performance gain and MPG is increased by atleast 2 mpg.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts