F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borla's Ecoboost exhaust is among our most popular kits. Borla finally released a nice video with sound clips of both the S Type and the Touring ecoboost systems. The touring is the quieter of the 2 and probably the most popular (atleast in our books). Check out the video, BTW the Ecoboost exhaust clips start at the 9:18 mark in the video (I know you guys are not going to watch the entire 12 minute vid).

·
Registered
589 Posts
Man +2 on s-type! But I wonder Bill does the tour make more TQ given more back pressure and the S-type more HP? Any chance on Dyno graphs or numbers yet? Either way thanks for posting and sharing!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Borla makes good exhaust. I have a buddy that just put a Borla exhaust on a new Jeep SRT and man does it sound good!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I wish the s type was side exit like for the raptor.
I am With you in it would be nice to have the side exit... But it is very nice sounding for a turbo'd V6; now the price is a bit steep from what I have found!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Im not sure yet. I may be trying the S Type very soon.
Bill- That would be awesome to see and get your read on the overall system. we appericate the work and info you share with us really does help and why I love this site more and more!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love the way the S type sounds but there is no way I would spend $1100+ on an exhaust.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish the s type was side exit like for the raptor.
So install it.

There is nothing from preventing you from putting it on. Everything bolts up the same. A 6.2L needs flow, I'm sure it would flow much better than stock and be quieter than the video because of the turbos in front of it. Would make a good combo and look great.

- Drew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
alteredego
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing