F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I should have these in sometime next week and I'll send you a couple. Could you PM me your name/address?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I like the decals. Please send me one. Let me know how for postage etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We've been working on getting decals designed for the site. They will be about 3" tall by 7" wide and completely free! Would anyone be interested?

Here some pics:

I'm interested, too. I would like a couple. They do look great...

·
Registered
6 Posts
That will look good on a black or color truck but not on my white truck. I would take one if the ecoboost is in green like the original decal. That green will stand out in any color.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool! thanks for the feedback guys. I'm still waiting for the first batch to come in.. hopefully by 1/16.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Guys, I shipped about 10 decals out today! If anyone else is interested in these free decals, just shoot me a private message with your name & address!

Be sure to post some pics once you get them stuck on!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stickers

Can I still get some, I am a new owner and new to the forum. I will need some help on how to PM or whatever else I need to get them to me.
Thanks.
Tumbleweed,

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 204 Posts
About this Discussion
203 Replies
131 Participants
2Canches
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing