F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, we finally have our F150 ecoboost front bumpers ready. We feature mesh in the center of the bumper to protect the ecoboost intercooler, and allow air flow to the intercooler. We have a couple options for light bars, mesh side panels, dimpled side panels and color of bumper. Our standard finish is satin black, but we can do colored powder coat for the same price. This is pictured on a 5.0L FX4, but you get the idea. We also do a matching rear bumper.

f15050offroadfrontbumperblacklexmotorsports.jpg LexStage3MotorsportsF15050OffRoadgen3frontbumper.jpg LEX-F150GEN32009-2013F150LEXGen3FrontBumper09.jpg LEX-F150GEN32009-2013F150LEXGen3FrontBumper12.jpg LEX-F150GEN32009-2013F150LEXGen3FrontBumper10.jpg

[h=1]2011-2013 F150 Ecoboost LEX Gen 3 Front Bumper [/h]

We can do this bumper with or without the light bar hoop. We can fit a 30 inch or 40 inch vision X or Rigid industries light bar.

·
Registered
537 Posts
What does it look like from the top view?

There are two things that I would change, and of course these are just my personal view.

1. I would wrap the tube of the bumper around the side and back towards the fender well to cover that sharp cut off looking edge at the bottom of the front fender line.

2. I would think about either including as a standard feature or option a black plug that could be installed in the opening of the front cross frame tube what shows under the truck with the factory bumper removed. Then on the other hand, if the bumper tube on your offering were to wrap around the side to the fender it may cover this up with no need for a plug to be designed.

I like what you have come up with, I'm just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
327 Posts
These are really nice bumpers, but man are they spendy! I really like the rear bumper, but I am not too much of a fan of the front. I want something that has full frontal protection tubes and not just the little one that comes up like on this one.

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you really are considering it we can build them any way you like. We have all the mounting points and the trucks to mock it up on. I think if you want bumpers, you should drive down here to see us, we will install all the parts, play some golf and you can drive back. Saves you tons on shipping!

·
Registered
327 Posts
It would probably save me on shipping LoL.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definitely not too extreme for us here in Alaska. There is quite an offroading crowd here and I for one may want one of these in the future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts