F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you Ecoboost owners feel about your F150's? Good towing strength? Fuel economy? Would you buy another one?

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I feel that it's the best gas truck made to date. I would buy it over and over again. I'm absolutely amazed at the mileage/power ratio. Stronger than nearly all gas trucks (nearly) and better gas mileage than nearly all trucks.

100% recommend.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I agree with Kc311! The EcoBeast power is unbelievable. I would highly recommend it!

SPPD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
There are no regrets on my end. I would buy this truck again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
589 Posts
By far my best truck yet and the EcoBoost is epic when towing and doing heavy duty tasks

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
By far my best truck yet and the EcoBoost is epic when towing and doing heavy duty tasks
Yes. This is basically what a 3/4 ton truck used to be. The new 3/4 tons are like old one tons, and the f350/450 trucks are now semis.

·
Registered
943 Posts
How do you Ecoboost owners feel about your F150's? Good towing strength? Fuel economy? Would you buy another one?
I really like my EB. Great towing but, wish the suspension was a bit stiffer. Fuel economy not what I had hoped fro but, better than most. Yes I would buy another one. Never had truck or for that matter any vehicle that is this quiet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
2015 if they stick with what I've seen might be the next truck for our family. Only regret I have is that I couldn't find the truck I got with the max tow package and I wanted this one I got..it was used and it was a steal IMO so I didn't want to wait...I'm impatient also...lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have owned, in my opinion, some of the best 150 and 250 engines Ford has ever made (Straight six and two 7.3 PS) and I would go back and buy this one again, for all the same reasons mentioned above. I have only had it for about 3 months and have truly enjoyed it. I am moving in about a month and will tow about 9 to 10,000 lbs with it. I am looking forward to seeing how it does and comparing how it drove, while towing, to my last two trucks (both 7.3 PS).
There is practically no humidity in NM and I am moving to TX so I am a little nervous about what another thread calls the "high humidity falter" but we will see....

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I'm in Houston 7.3. Humidity is high but I went through all last summer with no issues. Put about 14k miles from May - October

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kc311: That is good to hear, I will be in SA so the humidity should be close with your humidity higher if anything. I am hoping to get the same results, the other thread stated several times that some experince it and some don't. Like you I hope i am in the "some don't" group....thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
7.3 to Eco
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing