F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a large request for complete Ecoboost F150 packages with exhaust and custom tuning. After building these packages for customers over the phone we thought it would be best to market them as full kits. We will take care of order you the correct parts by year. Just make sure you select the drop downs on our site. Here goes:

Phase 1 EcoBoost Package:

AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake
AFE Charge Pipe
Edge CTS Tuner (No custom tuning included)

Auto part Font Air intake part Pipe

Phase 2 EcoBoost Package:

AFE Stage 2 Intake
AFE Charge Pipe
AFE 4 Inch Aluminized Exhaust
SCT Livewire Tuner/ Monitor w/ 5 Star Custom Tuning

Auto part Technology Font Bicycle handlebar Electronic device

Phase 3 EcoBoost Package:

AFE Stage 2 Intake
AFE Charge Pipe
Stainless Works Chambered Cat Back Exhaust System

Auto part

Phase 4 EcoBoost Package:

AFE Stage 2 Intake
AFE Charge Pipe
Stainless Works Chambered Cat Back Exhaust System
Stainless Works Catted Down Pipe

Auto part Automotive exhaust Automotive super charger part Automotive engine part

This is our best attempt at getting high quality parts in cost efficient packages. We didnt use the cheapest option in these kits. We went with Stainless Works exhaust in the Phase 3 & 4 packages because they make proven power with top quality. Lets put it this way "You didn't buy the cheapest truck, you purchased a quality product that does what it advertised".

·
Registered
327 Posts
Why the Livewire over the CTS tuner? Also, how much of a difference is it between the aFe Catback and the Stainless Works Cat back?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am asking because I sent Lou a list of parts that are similar the the "Phases" that you have presented here. I plan on doing a package deal and getting all the parts at once, but if these are going to be better for my truck then I will want to go with them. Also, I priced out each individual item and compared them to the Phases that you have and the price difference is only a few dollars. I am not trying to be a nay-sayer here. Just trying to get the best deal for my truck as well as the parts.

·
Vendor
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We went with the livewire on the larger packages because the CTS scan not be custom tuned. So there are no options for running the CTS with the stainless works down pipe. Also it seems like more and more guys are looking for 87 octane custom towing tunes, and we need an SCT product for that. The AFE and SW exhaust kits are both big sellers. We went with the Stainless works on the larger packages because it is quieter and fit an finish are never an issue. The price on our site looks a little cheaper because our livewire listing doesn't include the custom tunes. We will have the SCT livewire with custom tunes added to the site tomorrow AM.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes they are. Ok, I see why you guys went with what you did. Having those custom tunes are going to be a big part of the discount. Now I am seeing the savings. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Can you guys do a black tip with your stainless works exhaust?

·
Vendor
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, so I have to say this is what I love about working with stainless works exhaust. I just talked to these guys for 5 minutes and they said no problem on the black tip. It will be 59.00 price increase. They will use a 1700 degree thermal coat, not just a standard powder coat. This is the same coating they use on their long tube headers.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sounds Awesome! Tell Lout to get ahold of me so that I can work the details on getting the Phase 3 From you guys. Also, will the Bladerunner pipe fit with the MAKperformance Wagner EVO Intercooler?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I look forward to it :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Bill, just a quick question

Would installing any of these packages void warranty? Me and a guy I work with both have Ecoboosts and are interested in the phase 4. Also, what are the gains of HP and torque?

·
Vendor
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, installing any of these packages will void the warranty. As for the power gains, I have the afe intake, charge pipe, TB and tune, and I make 460RWTQ. With the down pipe and the full exhaust I would expect to see 480+ RWTQ on a custom 91 or 93 tune.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Bill, have you ever had the truck at the track to see what it would do in the 1/4?

·
Vendor
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bill, have you ever had the truck at the track to see what it would do in the 1/4?

No I havnt yet, Its 110+ degrees here every day right now So i cant image the numbers would be that great. We are planning to do some track testing once it cools down out here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts