F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morimoto XB LED F-Type Fog Lights Have Arrived!!!

2009 - 2014 F150

FType.jpg

Purchase here - STORE - Raptor Retrofit - OEM HID and Retrofit HID headlights

Retail - $170

Free shipping on all orders - Shipments start on 2/16

*** Please Note ***
The F-Type LED fog lights are a direct bolt in replacement for model years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. They will also work with 2009, 2010 but require an additional mounting bracket. TRS will be test fitting on a 2009 F150 this week and let us know what bracket is needed.

Please feel free to email me with any questions - [email protected]

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Forgot to mention - tracking will be sent to the email used for the payment. We are drop shipping directly from TRS for the first week, they should start going out Monday 2/16.

Also, if any of you guys are on other F150 forums feel free to share the sale!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do these require any additional wiring? Simply swap these in and use factory electrical connection?
This is a simple swap out. I also just confirmed with TRS that all of these will ship out at 5k color.

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts
Are these completely plug n play, and mount in the factory location for a 2013? I would like to see some output pics before I order and get my ass chewed from my fiance

Sent from mobile using tapatalk

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Are these completely plug n play, and mount in the factory location for a 2013? I would like to see some output pics before I order and get my ass chewed from my fiance Sent from mobile using tapatalk
Yes

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts
Have them sent to your work. No evidence.
I could do that, but I'm not worried about them showing up at the house when she is home. I'm more worried that when I drive somewhere and have them on, she will notice...which she has a keen eye for that kind of stuff. Or me blabbering about it when I'm drunk with my buddies. haha

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes they are complete plug and play and a direct bolt in replacement for 2011,2012,2013 and 2014 trucks.

I will post some better pics as soon as I have them in hand.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Order placed today....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts