F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just got word the shipment is arriving at TRS Monday morning, they will start shipping out Monday afternoon but the bulk of the orders will ship Tuesday.

Once you guys start getting them I will start another thread where you can share pics, install tips and opinions on how you like them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ordered mine today!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Are these lights going to be brighter and better for driving compared too the stock fog lights? I'm not looking for anything crazy. Best part is they match the stock HIDs .

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Lumens is a very subjective rating, so don't be too judgemental based just off that.
I'm very curious to see the beam pattern / spread / color.

TRS typically makes very high quality stuff, so I'd have faith in em.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I know the JW speaker lights are much brighter than stock. And they are only rated for something like 600 effective lumens.

If the stock halogen bulbs are 35w I would think they would only be at the 1000 lumen per bulb rating. So effective lumens would be much less.

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lumens is a very subjective rating, so don't be too judgemental based just off that.
I'm very curious to see the beam pattern / spread / color.

TRS typically makes very high quality stuff, so I'd have faith in em.
Exactly. I can tell you guys from having them in my explorer sport that they are very wide. the light output a good 5+ feet past the width of the headlights. If you are sitting at a dark intersection you can see whats around the corner before you start turning.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just bought a set. My stock ones are half full of water and has condensation inside the lens .

·
Registered
101 Posts
Morimoto XB LED F-Type Fog Lights Have Arrived!!!

2009 - 2014 F150

View attachment 30449

Pre Sale Price - $140 - Ends Midnight 2/15 - Purchase here - STORE - Raptor Retrofit - OEM HID and Retrofit HID headlights

Retail - $170

Free shipping on all orders - Shipments start on 2/16

*** Please Note ***
The F-Type LED fog lights are a direct bolt in replacement for model years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. They will also work with 2009, 2010 but require an additional mounting bracket. TRS will be test fitting on a 2009 F150 this week and let us know what bracket is needed.

Please feel free to email me with any questions - [email protected]

Did you ever figure out the bracket for the 2009 and 2010 trucks?

If I remember correctly the fogs mounting points for LH and RH are the same one the 2011+ but the are mirrored on the 09-10.
So the brackets should be a 100% mirrors or each other for the older trucks. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Raptor Retrofit, Did you receive my payment? I have never received any confirmation

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Update for you guys - the fogs have arrived at TRS and will begin shipping today. Shipments will be picked up today by USPS and tracking is already starting to go out but because today is a holiday they will not actually move from Atlanta until tomorrow.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts