F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Got my lights yesterday. To freakin cold here to install them. They look nice. I did power them up inside the house with a power supply the beam pattern is very wide and flat. And the color is somewhere around 5k I would say. Can't wait for it to warm up a little so I can install them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Got mine too

And way too cold to even think about install

image-3225569057.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Has anybody had issues with the supplied connectors there is no f'ing way they will work. There is a center plastic rib on one side that is not on the factory connector and the spacing between the terminals is to close so even if you cut that little rib off it still will not fully plug in.

I hope the vendor can comment on this

·
Registered
61 Posts
Has anybody had issues with the supplied connectors there is no f'ing way they will work. There is a center plastic rib on one side that is not on the factory connector and the spacing between the terminals is to close so even if you cut that little rib off it still will not fully plug in.

I hope the vendor can comment on this

email raptorretrofit and he will send you correct connectors. He knows about the issue people are having. you received H11 connectors instead of H10 ones.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts