F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's exactly what my truck would look like (Mine is white with the tow mirrors)

white-f150-recon-headlights.jpg

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
yea i can tomorrow the install was easy 3 bolts 1 Phillips head screw and the clip that was with it was plug and go with the wiring

my gf bought me a cheap pair off ebay for have the price of the anzo lights 1 halo eye didnt work on one and the other didnt work at all light sets are not to be cheaped out on

·
Registered
7 Posts
yup, ill be buying a set of those, i was going to get the OEM ones but the price tag is just a little too high, those look very clean. How long have you had them on your truck?? Are they sealed good, moisture, condensation an issue at all?? Do those have the high beam option as well???

·
Registered
139 Posts
So between the 2 which is over all the better product as in fit and finish. I just picked up my truck today and have to swap out the headlights. So is it the Anzo or the Xtraillights? ...oh and I freakin love this damn truck!!!

Oh and I prefer just plug and play no splicing no dicing...thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
5 Participants
Eco_Punisher
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing