F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just installed the recon tail gate light bar. Its extremely easy, takes about 5 minutes. The recon bar requires you to remove the tail light and wire into the reverse light. I like the recon bar because it lights up all white when the truck is in reverse. We also offer the Anzo bar, which is cheaper but doesn't offer the reverse function. Here are the pictures, and of course video to follow.

Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 04.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 05.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 07.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 17.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 16.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 15.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 14.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 13.jpg Recon LED Light Bar Ford F-150 12.jpg F150 Recon Tailgate light bar.jpg

·
Registered
537 Posts
WOW!!! I had run a light bar on the back of my 2006 F250 since 2007 and always appreciated the extra safety features if offered me as well as those who were behind me on the road.

I guess I had finally taken it for granted and didn't even stop to think that I no longer have this feature on my new F150 Ecoboost. But, that won't be for long. I checked your price online and you are priced at an excellent price point with free shipping to boot. I'll have my order in by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for the reminder to get this taken care of.

FWIW: It looks great!!!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That light bar is the bees knees!

They are now on my list!

SPPD

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awesome. Added that one to my list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts