F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just installed the recon tail gate light bar. Its extremely easy, takes about 5 minutes. The recon bar requires you to remove the tail light and wire into the reverse light. I like the recon bar because it lights up all white when the truck is in reverse. We also offer the Anzo bar, which is cheaper but doesn't offer the reverse function. Here are the pictures, and of course video to follow.

Netbook Technology Electronic device Electronics Laptop
Cutting tool Metalworking hand tool Hand Coping saw Tool
Automotive exterior Bumper Hand Automotive window part Glass
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Truck bed part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Vehicle door Bumper Vehicle Automotive window part
Automotive lighting Wheel

·
Registered
537 Posts
WOW!!! I had run a light bar on the back of my 2006 F250 since 2007 and always appreciated the extra safety features if offered me as well as those who were behind me on the road.

I guess I had finally taken it for granted and didn't even stop to think that I no longer have this feature on my new F150 Ecoboost. But, that won't be for long. I checked your price online and you are priced at an excellent price point with free shipping to boot. I'll have my order in by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for the reminder to get this taken care of.

FWIW: It looks great!!!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That light bar is the bees knees!

They are now on my list!

SPPD

·
Registered
327 Posts
Awesome. Added that one to my list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.