F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for kicks my buddy and I decided to hook up after all the crap talking he was giving me. My truck was completely bone stock in the video. His truck is a f350 with full exhaust intake and a programmer.

Enjoy guys

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That was not what I was expecting. I wish the video quality was a little better.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Man seeing the big Diesel blow some black smoke before you took it on a ride along was amazing!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that was totally real and not set up to make a video. You can see the tire smoke and rollin coal while I'm just tuggin along. I love these trucks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry the quality isn't any better it was taken from a cell phone since it was a spur of the moment deal

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My buddy was literally speechless, but boy does he still hear about it from everyone who was there lol

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
k what's this photobucket crap. I just signed up in my iPhone. Still can't see what everyone is "whoeeeeeeing" about. I wanna see I wanna see. & was it a 250 or 350.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
2Canches
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing