F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new XD Rockstar II wheels on a F150? They look pretty sweet! It looks like there is just enough opening to see the brake rotor and thats it.

ford-f150-rockstar2-wheels.JPG

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I hate rockstars, but the 2's look good. Especially when the spokes are painted.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the original Rockstars are way to popular for my taste.. However these new ones look tough.

I hate rockstars, but the 2's look good. Especially when the spokes are painted.

Reactions: Pinero61

·
Registered
197 Posts
I want

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think those look good....I expect they will be everywhere like the original rockstars.

Reactions: Pinero61

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you think those are 18" or 20" wheels on that truck

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nevermind, found my own answer :)

20x9.0 XD Rockstar 2 wheels in matte black mounted with Nitto Terra Grappler tires on a leveled Ford F150.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I want to murder any wheel with faux bolts. Whoever came up with that idea needs a swift kick to the crotch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those are the rims I have on mine. Let me take a photo and post it. BTW. I am in Round Rock. Also, I have the factory rims and tires for sale. 20" black powder coated. they look great.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I want to murder any wheel with faux bolts. Whoever came up with that idea needs a swift kick to the crotch.
That's why I love Method wheels. Mine have real bolts, so I can get a set of OMF Sim-U-Locks for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i like the rims. What is the offset of your rockstar 2 rims? I want to put 22's on my 2013 fx4 and a rep for KMC told me they would not fit and that i needed a negetive offset to get them to fit. I dont agree. I would appreciate anyones response. thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts