F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make a place that we can all share our outdoors photos and happenings. I, as I'm sure some of you guys are as well, am a huge firearm aficionado as well as huge freshwater fisherman. Just wanted to make a place that we can all talk about these kinds of things, share our experience, and have a good time.

Ill get it rolling here. I live in Maryland, close to one of the best fisheries in the country, the Potomac River. This is how I spend my time

This is a 14lb Northern Snakehead, caught on the Potomac. If you guys haven't heard of them, look em up. It's an interesting read.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369789758.872110.jpg

And along with my fishing rods and my truck, here are my other babies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369789950.987818.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369790216.707173.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I love camping and fishing. My EcoBeast gets me there and brings my trailer behind.

ForumRunner_20130528_202915.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_202959.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah buddy now that's what I like to do for fun when it's time to unwind. I sit in front of a computer all day long editing pictures or behind the camera so when I get a chance I love to go relieve some steam out at the range. I love to go fishing too but I never have the opportunity to even though I live in South Florida just never have time :(. I like your collection you have some pretty sweet ARs there. My dad and I are currently doing the paperwork to get our FFL and class III Manufacturing license, so hopefully once the paperwork is all in there'll be some fun and good times ahead!:cool: (sorry the pic is sideways I could not figure out how to get it straight on here)
image.jpeg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We both have impeccable taste. I see an m&p in your collection, as well as what appears to be a beretta. There's one of each of those in my pic as well, m&p is holstered. Is that a canned SBR up top in your pic? Or a bull barrel, can't see for sure.

The bronze AR in my pic is my pride and joy. I've built all my rifles, but that one is my baby. 16" noveske .300 blackout with a 12" seekins BAR and a lot of internal goodies plus the burnt bronze cerakote.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We both have impeccable taste. I see an m&p in your collection, as well as what appears to be a beretta. There's one of each of those in my pic as well, m&p is holstered. Is that a canned SBR up top in your pic? Or a bull barrel, can't see for sure.

The bronze AR in my pic is my pride and joy. I've built all my rifles, but that one is my baby. 16" noveske .300 blackout with a 12" seekins BAR and a lot of internal goodies plus the burnt bronze cerakote.
16" noveske! That is beautiful! No can :(, it is a bull barrel that one is my pride and joy. Yep on both you guessed right M&P 40 Pro Series with an Apex competition trigger job and a Beretta 96 Centurion in 40 also it's an FBI/CIA model we got off of an arms dealer that did huge government sales he had a few of these that were specially made for the FBI/CIA agents as surplus from the order when I used to live out in Arizona, double action only, no safety, it's my daily carrier. My next AR build is going to be a pistol with a noveske barrel in 300 Blackout with a can.
Well we will see if I can do the noveske barrel since he (John Noveske) passed away and he was the one I spoke to that was going to make it for me himself...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look up precision firearms, they are out of Hagerstown MD. That's who I bought my barrel off of and it was for a substantial discount. Marc, the owner, had a close business relationship with John before his passing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dammit, I want a boat!
I owned a Jet Ski in Portugal but it was more work than fun.

I volunteer during the winter time Instructing Snowboarding Lessons.
This winter I got o teach my wife how to Snowboard, she is hooked on it. Gotta love it when your better half likes the same things you do.
Side Note - teaching your spouse how to do anything is terrible... If you can hire someone to do it for you,lol.
During the Spring and Summer Months I run the Mountain Biking programs for All Mountain and Down Hill
Just bought my Trek Session 8 Down Hill Bike last season and it hasnt yet got a chance to touch dirt yet.
I also love Deep sea fishing and Im a Certified Diver.
I also Hunt but I havent been in an country that allows guns in a long time.
As you can see i do not like to be bored. I like to learn about everything I can, that way i have something to teach my 4 kids

IMG_0001.JPG

gear.jpg ride3.jpg 2012-12-15 11.04.04-2.jpg Session.JPG IMG_2682.JPG

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, you had a skyline, you snowboard and do all the things I love, except I'm into free skiing.

Here's a few photos, and some of my old turbo'd Acura igloo, one of it in the shop with all the groomers from my resort.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369842617.788968.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369842634.220355.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369842653.353064.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369842671.804068.jpg

And my favorite river activity, wakeskating

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369842800.287339.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm glad to see that we all have more in common than just the vehicle we drive. I'm sure we'd all be a bunch of lonely souls if it weren't for the hobbies we love.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Skiing is one if my favorites when I'm not working. The view from about midway up the mountain...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369846704.929797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I have always been an outdoor person.. Here's a few of my hobbies...

i also have an m&p .40, glock 9mm, mossberg 12ga, colt 1911 government issue, bushmaster AR15, and Taurus .380

·
Registered
943 Posts
Big pike caught by my fishing partner. BigPike-P1050738.JPG

·
Registered
943 Posts
You sure can't catch any Pike in Texas!:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
22 Participants
nanookjr
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing