F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 F150 Lariat Special Edition Sport 4x4 157" wb
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 7 years ago, someone printed up some great bumper / window stickers with the F150EcoBoost.net logo. I think that forum user is gone now, but wonder if anyone knows if these are available or can we get some made up again?

Rectangle Font Sleeve Electric blue Magenta

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
It was @STdan. I got one from him in aug 2015 but he hasn’t been active since 2016

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
I’d buy one. Im not sure if the overlords own the logo though, and if we need to get permission to use it.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
About 7 years ago, someone printed up some great bumper / window stickers with the F150EcoBoost.net logo. I think that forum user is gone now, but wonder if anyone knows if these are available or can we get some made up again?

View attachment 174356

View attachment 174356
I would buy a few! Back window of the truck, tool boxes and the Silverado down the block lol!!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I’ve got some artwork downloaded from the forum and just need to find time to go somewhere to see about printing.
My Thoughts and preferences would be for something To Place on exterior of rear window, not actually on a bumper. Heavy duty vinyl. Probably 4”H x 6”W.
Of course it would also look great on a tool box (or your neighbor’s Ram).
What would you all prefer, if we could get some printed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Still have mine on back window. Will look to see if I have extra one when I get home.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
After getting home I went through my folder and found two stickers, one for outside and one for inside (glass). I didn’t want to just give them away and there be no more so I contacted the powers to be (ADMIN) on having somebody here on this forum make some new ones. The ADMIN are taking a “hands off” approach since they have allowed them to be printed by members in the past. They are not encouraging/endorsing having stickers being printed. I don’t see a trademark.
So if any body is interested in having some made and selling them in theBuy/Sell/Trade forum I will send you the stickers for that purpose only. The outside sticker is good quality I’ve had mine on for 5 years and there’s no fading that I can see. So please contact me if your interested.
Rectangle Font Publication Graphics Signage

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After getting home I went through my folder and found two stickers, one for outside and one for inside (glass). I didn’t want to just give them away and there be no more so I contacted the powers to be (ADMIN) on having somebody here on this forum make some new ones. The ADMIN are taking a “hands off” approach since they have allowed them to be printed by members in the past. They are not encouraging/endorsing having stickers being printed. I don’t see a trademark.
So if any body is interested in having some made and selling them in theBuy/Sell/Trade forum I will send you the stickers for that purpose only. The outside sticker is good quality I’ve had mine on for 5 years and there’s no fading that I can see. So please contact me if your interested. View attachment 174412
I’ll PM you to discuss.
- Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Mr. B to the rescue!

So Mr. B, you filed them?
LOL I keep a folder of all receipts, installation instructions, warranties and other important info. So I also put stickers in there. so yes it’s pretty thick lol

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
@Boatwaco has come up to the plate to see about making some decals and stickers. Wish him luck:) and thanks from all of us 🙌🙌

1 - 20 of 23 Posts