F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 F150 Lariat Special Edition Sport 4x4 157" wb
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F150Ecoboost.net decals, roughly 6” x 2.5” are now available! See photo.
I had a limited number made and am not interested in any sort of profit. But, I used the rest of my annual donation budget earmarked for a worthy cause to get these made. So, here is how you can get two (2) or five (5) decals.
  • You must be registered on this F150EcoBoost.net forum on or before September 30, 2021 October 31, 2021. Only one set of decals per registered forum user name this time.
  • Make a donation to a worthy cause of your choice. If you don’t have one in mind, I would suggest:
    • Buy some dog or cat food, drop it off at a local animal shelter
    • Clean out your attic, closets or garage and drop off the items to a local Goodwill or Salvation Army or similar agency
    • Donate new or gently used coats to a homeless shelter
    • Go to a local charity such as my favorite Austin group called Housing Opportunities for Musicians and Entertainers Make a difference in the lives of Austin's aging musicians today! and make a cash donation
    • Pick any worthy cause of your choice.
  • Send me a PM saying that you have made a donation.
    • Let me know the amount. I don’t need to know who or where you donated to, just the amount. I don’t need any receipts.
      • Tell me you’ve donated $10 - $24 USD and I’ll send you two (2) of these new decals via US Mail.
      • Tell me you’ve donated $25 or more, and I’ll send you five (5) of these new decals via US Mail.
    • Include your real name and full postal address with ZIP code (USA and Canada address only).
  • If you do not want to make a donation directly to a cause, PM me and I will accept PayPal or Venmo from you.
    Send me at least $10 and you'll get 2 decals via US Mail. Send me at least $25 and you'll get 5 decals via US Mail.
    I will donate whatever net amount (your donation less fees I am charged) to the Austin HOME charity listed above.
  • Offer good in USA and Canada only – (I’m paying postage so limiting scope).
  • Limited availability of decals – first come, first served. When I run out of inventory the deal is over.
  • If this is a big hit I may do another round later.
  • Apply decals to surfaces at your own risk. If in doubt, don't apply it.
Yes - this is the honor system. I figure your donations will far exceed what I have spent on these decals and the cost of envelopes and postage. We will all do some good for the causes we support.
Pick a worthy cause, make a real donation and let me know where to send the decals.
Rectangle Publication Font Material property Tints and shades

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Awesome!

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
I was planning on donating to a few things lately but not necessarily charities. One was a show my son watches on Amazon Prime called Brain Candy TV. Its a great show and does a lot of engineering-y type stuff. He disassembles and reassembles anything from excavators, to 747's, and monster trucks and all sorts of stuff. My son has picked up a ton from the show.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I had a limited number made and am not interested in any sort of profit. But, I used the rest of my annual donation budget earmarked for a worthy cause to get these made. So, here is how you can get two (2) or five (5) decals.
  • You must be registered on this F150EcoBoost.net forum on or before September 30, 2021. Only one set of decals per registered forum user name this time.
  • Make a donation to a worthy cause of your choice. If you don’t have one in mind, I would suggest:
    • Clean out your attic, closets or garage and drop off the items to a local Goodwill or Salvation Army or similar agency
    • Go to a local charity such as my favorite Austin group called Housing Opportunities for Musicians and Entertainers Make a difference in the lives of Austin's aging musicians today! and make a cash donation
    • Let me know the amount. I don’t need to know who or where you donated to, just the amount. I don’t need any receipts.
      • Tell me you’ve donated $10 - $24 USD and I’ll send you two (2) of these new decals via US Mail.
      • Tell me you’ve donated $25 or more, and I’ll send you five (5) of these new decals via US Mail.
    • Include your real name and full postal address with ZIP code (USA and Canada address only).
  • Limited availability of decals – first come, first served. When I run out of inventory the deal is over.
Yes - this is the honor system. I figure your donations will far exceed what I have spent on these decals and the cost of envelopes and postage. We will all do some good for the causes we support.
Pick a worthy cause, make a real donation and let me know where to send the decals.

View attachment 174660
We need more people like this in our world. Lets help people less fortunate than ourselves!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some folks are hesitant or don't want to directly make a donation so I added this option above to the original post:

If you do not want to make a donation directly to a cause, PM me and I will accept PayPal or Venmo from you.
Send me at least $10 and you'll get 2 decals via US Mail. Send me at least $25 and you'll get 5 decals via US Mail.​
I will donate whatever net amount (your donation less fees I am charged) to the Austin HOME charity listed above.​

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
  • You must be registered on this F150EcoBoost.net forum on or before September 30, 2021. Only one set of decals per registered forum user name this time.
  • If you do not want to make a donation directly to a cause, PM me and I will accept PayPal or Venmo from you.
    Send me at least $10 and you'll get 2 decals via US Mail. Send me at least $25 and you'll get 5 decals via US Mail.
    I will donate whatever net amount (your donation less fees I am charged) to the Austin HOME charity listed above.

View attachment 174660
I said if I won last night I would donate all the proceeds. Well last night was a great night. 13k getting dropped off at st. Judes today. I don't need a sticker just stopping by to say your awesome. And thank you for inspiring me.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Building Vehicle
Hand Saving Banknote Money handling Money changer

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
10,449 Posts
I received mine.

Still considering a great spot. But it will come to me. :)

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I am super proud to be a part of this forum - a somewhat random collection of people who share a common interest in F150's with Ecoboost engines but come from very varied places and backgrounds. But, we have all come together with this little decal distribution / donation thread and I am happy to let you all know that so far, Members have self-reported $13,250 USD in donations since this campaign started! I hope others will consider joining in this campaign too - see Post #1 for how you too can be a part of this effort to help others.
Any concerns on legitimacy of this effort, please PM me, or better yet, PM one of the others who have replied to this thread and ask them.

I look forward to hearing from more of you soon!
Thank you!
Edit - increased the donation count to $13,250

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey folks - I have plenty of the new, really cool F150Ecoboost.net decals available! In case you are looking for ideas for donations, I typically see an increase in Toys for Tots, Coat and Clothing collection drives, cash for red kettle collections and food banks this time of year. You can even do a blood donation which we can consider to be equivalent to $10 and you can get 2 of the new decals!
Please consider making a donation in your community to a cause that means something to you. Then see Post #1 for easy instructions on how to get your own newly printed F150Ecoboost.net decals / bumper stickers.
Thank you all in advance!

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Font Rectangle Material property

1 - 20 of 22 Posts