F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The time has come folks, and the battle begins....NOW. The July 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost Truck of the Month contest is live! We were going to launch this contest around mid month, but I was so excited to announce it I thought we would get a jump and post it up today. For the month of July we are looking for the best picture of your Ecobeast DIRTY!. So go find some dirt, mud, sand, grime, etc and get that winning shot that shows just how awesome these trucks are.

We are going to hook the Winner up with a Griot's Garage Starter Car Care Kit!!

The contest will close July 22nd, 2013 at 3:00PM EST and the winner announced shortly after. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only ONE (1) picture will be allowed, so make it your best! Multiple photo's will disqualify entry.
  • You must be the owner of the F150.
  • Be sure to include a little information about the photo and your truck

Good Luck Everyone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2011 FX4 Luxury Package, Screw, 6.5' bed, Tinted Windows, 2" Level, and 275/70R18 BFGoodrich Rugged Terrains. All emblems have since been plasti-dipped.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2013 FX4 Luxury Package, Screw, 6.5' Bed, 3.73 Rear end, 275 55-R20 Pirelli Scorpion ATR, HIDs, Rhino Bed Liner, Bakflip G2 Hard tonneau cover.

Truck_2_Small.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is the best set-up for TOTM on a forum I've seen yet. Love how its not just the best looking, its people who use their trucks as a truck!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
2013 FX4 Lux w/3.55. Tinted windows, brow, mud flaps, Leer cap, lower grill insert & cold weather front courtesy of Alaska Tent & Tarp.

Photo taken at the Alaska Pipeline viewpoint at Donnelly Dome south of Delta Junction, AK, after ~250 miles of icy/snowy roads. Up to about 6800 miles and an overall fuel economy average of 16. Best observed 22.6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
216 Posts
Since there's only 4 entries in this month's contest, we're going to extend it for one more day! You all have 'till tomorrow to post a pic of your F150!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
How did I miss this month? Lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
2013 EcoBeast XLT Screw MaxTow.
475 miles into a 1200 mile tow. This picture was taken in Manistique, MI. While towing my 9k 36' Travel Trailer. There is about a 1/4 inch of road grime and bug splatter on the truck, but the color hides dirt so well that you cant tell, lol. We were loaded down with 6 people, supplies, and clothes for 9 days. The F150 EcoBeast performed without a hiccup.

SPPD

ForumRunner_20130722_175208.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
image-3188605886.jpg

2012 ecoboost tinted windows and double banner on the windshield. Afe stage two cold air intake and sct livewire ts programmer. Day star 2 inch leveling kit with 295/70R18 nitto trail grapplers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
wicked
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing