F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
We do sell a couple of these a month and the customers that have them have been happy. I have not drove a truck with these installed, so I cant talk about ride quality, but they use a bilstein 5100 shock which has great reviews with the F150 crowd.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I bought the 2.5 kit having it installed this week with 295/70/18 nitto and fuel wheels. Will post pics when done.
seems like a decent kit for the money, build quality looks good, will just have to see how it rides. Don't think it will be much different from other billet levels.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the 2.5 kit having it installed this week with 295/70/18 nitto and fuel wheels. Will post pics when done.
seems like a decent kit for the money, build quality looks good, will just have to see how it rides. Don't think it will be much different from other billet levels.
Cool, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Level installed, rides good. I think the 2.5 sits a little high in front now. Am putting in rear blocks this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great kit and suburb service. I have the 2.5 front 2 rear kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Stage 3 has some really nice Stage 1 Fox 2.0 Coilovers and Fox Rear shocks that are about the same price as the F150liftkits if you add a 3" block. Everything I read, the Fox ride is superior to the Bilstien ride. I have been drooling over these 2.0's for a while!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts