F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience with installing BedRug (the mat and the sides) over the factory spray-in liner? I know that BedRug offers the BedRug mat but do they also offer the sides for vehicles with the factory spray-in liner? Figuring it would look better with the BedRug installed and the Leer tonneau cover instead of just the spray-in liner and the Leer tonneau cover.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Personally i would go with the full BedRug. It offers full protection and looks great. I was going back and forth between a mat, spray in liner, our a dip in. I got it for a really good price so it was an easy decision. Super comfortable too. Search the forums and you will see similar feedback on the full BedRug. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally i would go with the full BedRug. It offers full protection and looks great. I was going back and forth between a mat, spray in liner, our a dip in. I got it for a really good price so it was an easy decision. Super comfortable too. Search the forums and you will see similar feedback on the full BedRug. Hope this helps.
ahh.. i think i forgot to mention.. my truck is coming with the ford factory spray in liner already installed.. what i am considering is the addition of the bedrug.. but i don't know if bedrug offers the complete set for trucks with a factory spray in liner (website only shows bedrug mat) and i was wondering if anyone had experience with how well the full set would adhere to the spray in liner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts