481 - 500 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Right up until the nutsert wallows out and you have to open the tailgate to put a nut and lock washer on the back. Wah wah wah...
Which doesn't normally happen if you follow the instructions and use the blue lock tight. But....if you fear that....you can do the nut/washer thing on the front end.....it's just that your average Joe DIY guy isn't going to go to that much trouble. Hence the nutsert. But hey...whatever makes your socks roll up and down.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Right up until the nutsert wallows out and you have to open the tailgate to put a nut and lock washer on the back. Wah wah wah...
Kinda like buying a 3.5L f150 then spending x amount of dollars to get the oil out of your catch can? Anything can happen @ any time. Ie. A battery issue @ 46,000 kilometres.

Why always negative?

Why buy a platinum then downgrade it to raptor status haha

Sent from my white iPad 3 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalk

·
Registered
777 Posts
Which doesn't normally happen if you follow the instructions and use the blue lock tight. But....if you fear that....you can do the nut/washer thing on the front end.....it's just that your average Joe DIY guy isn't going to go to that much trouble. Hence the nutsert. But hey...whatever makes your socks roll up and down.
I prefer the tap and die method with the blue lock tight. :)

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #491

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #493

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Zero knowledge? Danica is a chic. She drives among guys. What else is there to know?

Sent from my white iPad 3 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #496
BOLT Lock Introduces Trailer Coupler Lock

For you guys with tag along trailers of any kind, not you can add a BOLT Lock to your couplers that may not be able to fit a traditional padlock.

BOLT Coupler Pin Lock Specifications ? BOLT Locks by Strattec

At SEMA 2014, they also introduced a Jeep hood lock, and are working on a fifth wheel lock.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The 5 guys at the bottom

Sent from my "unbent" iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

481 - 500 of 536 Posts
About this Discussion
535 Replies
28 Participants
Raiderfan1890
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing