F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how much participation I can garner with this months topic:
In honor of February being the holder of Valentines Day, we will classify it as The Month Of Love.
So, post a picture of your truck in any setting, that depicts what you love most about it. If it's the interior, post a pic of the interior. If you love your wheels- show us your wheels. If you love the way it looks lifted, leveled, or lowered- then show us a picture of it.
In other words, there are no restrictions to this months contest, other than it being a picture of YOUR truck that you love!
Post away folks!

[040836].jpg

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I'm going to buy a set of Truck Nutz, just for this contest.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to buy a set of Truck Nutz, just for this contest.
Dude! Who are you kidding? Most of us already know that you got your truck nutz snipped last year!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Dude! Who are you kidding? Most of us already know that you got your truck nutz snipped last year!
Silly me. I didn't think many people actually remembered stories about my nuts. I mean, my truck's nuts.

·
Administrator
770 Posts
I really need to get some pictures of my truck. The post above me makes me really jealous. I used to take nice pictures of my old truck :(

I love that deep black (when it's clean). Nothing nicer than a clean black truck if they really exist....

Work and play

Went today and braved the minus 41 Celsius just to get a picture. Black on white

·
Registered
925 Posts

So many things to love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

So many things to love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What you've done to your wheels is one of my favorite simple mods that I've seen on this forum. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
What you've done to your wheels is one of my favorite simple mods that I've seen on this forum. ;)
Don't even think about it!

I've had next dibbs on those wheels ever since he posted the first pic of them. (waiting patiently regardless of time)

So flattery is getting you nothing Elmore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't even think about it!

I've had next dibbs on those wheels ever since he posted the first pic of them. (waiting patiently regardless of time)

So flattery is getting you nothing Elmore.

Bruce, get out of this thread while the contest is still active!
You're not supposed to frequent a TOTM contest until AFTER it's over. You gotta keep your record perfect, you know! LOL

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
20190209_105045(1).jpg

Time to go play..only one neighbor has left

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on PEOPLE!!! Pretty much, Zero limitations on what it takes to enter this months TOTM contest and we still only have 6 entries. 10 days left to get your submissions in.
And not to mention that the winner gets a fairly decent package of vehicle detailing products delivered to your door. Just ask some of the past winners. @meaz93 @winchested @mwemaxxowner , etc.

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
OK ok ok. I'll cave to the almost begging......

I've never climbed up inside the cockpit without feeling that feeeeling. You know, like it was designed to coddle me into truck bliss.

Amazing truck in so many ways.

This shot is real-time. You made me get out and climb in the back seat Elmore. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts

I've never climbed up inside the cockpit without feeling that feeeeling. You know, like it was designed to coddle me into truck bliss.

This shot is real-time. You made me get out and climb in the back seat Elmore. :)
So what's in the left corner of your windshield there hoss?

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Just for that, I'm going to vote for you to win! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
Just for that, I'm going to vote for you to win! ;)
You like living on the edge, don't you?

Texas is big, but I treat it like any state. Cruise control and 36 gallon tank. I can find you.

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
So what's in the left corner of your windshield there hoss?
Hmmm. Which are you speaking?

The custom A-pillar or the N-Gauge for monitoring Matt's (GearHead) dyno efforts?

Yea, I'm showing off. But Elmore made me do it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
HAHAHA...

I didn't even see the Pillar! NOOICE! the nGuage is what caught my eye. Who made those pillars? I'm gonna have to look closely at an nGuage or something of the like once I step up from this Roush tune to a big boy tune in a couple years.

Hmmm. Which are you speaking?

The custom A-pillar or the N-Gauge for monitoring Matt's (GearHead) dyno efforts?

Yea, I'm showing off. But Elmore made me do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts