F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Torrie. I'm looking at getting the Livewire TS for my 2016 2.7L Would it be able to disable the TPMS light?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think that's the only thing holding me back lol. I want to be able to turn the light off/adjust the speedometer. The extra power is just an added bonus.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
How long will you have this deal going?
I'm going to take a crazy guess that the "February SCT specials" will be available during the month of February and this offer will not be available come March...

And I'm thinking the missus needs a tuner for the Expedition!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Silly question. If I order now, is it possible for it to arrive before Thursday? Going out of town and think it would be nice to have on the trip. Idk why I'm always so last minute lol.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I'm a real fan of Torrie's Tunes and highly recommend him to anyone. Best part-throttle driveability of all the tunes I tried and one the best performing tunes.

AND, Torrie's response time (and revision turn around) is the best of all the tuners I tried ... and I tried a lot.

I am looking at some changes in the next 12-18 months. I am either going to install bigger turbos (along with ported manifolds) on my F150 ... and/or get a different Ford (AWD with 2.7 Turbo). Either way, whatever I chose to do, I will be contacting Torrie to tune for me.

In fact, no matter what vehicle I may get in the future, before I make a FINAL decision, I will discuss with Torrie and if he can tune them for me. That is how much I respect Torrie's Tuning ability.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts