F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking aboutr putting sone fender flares on my truck and was wonderung if anyone else has them and roughly what they paint to have the paint matched. Anopther question has anyone looked into to putting an after market bumper on there truck i havent had any luck finding one.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I put some egr street style flares in my truck and had them paint matched also had bought some fab four bumpers put on and paint matched. At same time i got towing mirrors painted and my painter charged me 1000 dollars to paint everything.

2012 F150 EcoBoost Lariat

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put some egr street style flares in my truck and had them paint matched also had bought some fab four bumpers put on and paint matched. At same time i got towing mirrors painted and my painter charged me 1000 dollars to paint everything.

How does your bumper work with where the inter cooler is cause I have to run a front license plate

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm not sure i don't run a front plate. Not required in pa.. And i thought it wasn't a bad deal on paint. I have the two tone paint job and the gold/tan has a special tonner in it so he said it was allot more expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
RossD583
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing