F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added new fender flares? If you have could you post some pics and the brand.
The reason is I was up close and personal with a 30 gallon size traffic cone Sunday
no dents just small scratches. Maybe my wife will go for this fix.

·
Registered
53 Posts
How size are those flares?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Like the ones limited posted. That is what I am looking for. I think the pocket flares look great if you have the monster lift and tire package to go with it. But on a leveled truck I think they are a bit much. Both are rockin trucks though.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Like the ones limited posted. That is what I am looking for. I think the pocket flares look great if you have the monster lift and tire package to go with it. But on a leveled truck I think they are a bit much. Both are rockin trucks though.

Man I agree with you one hundred percent. If I had a 6 inch lift and some big A$$ 36's under there pocket flares are the ONLY way to go. But for a little level lift or a 4 inch lift........... pocket flares can be a bit over kill.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rick what size tires are you running on your red 150 with them flares???? And size rims also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
aharmon5050
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing