F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my ecoboost this weekend and glad I found this forum. I look forward to learning more about these trucks from this site. Going from a 2500HD to this truck and hope it lives up to my expectations. I'm sure it will!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum and let's hear more details about your truck!

nice list of cars in your sig too! Got pics of the Shelby, fox, or CJ7?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seems you already have some serious horsepower in the driveway at home. Expect to see some photos of them together soon!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! My truck is a 2011 FX4 silver w/ black interior and all stock. 49,000 miles. I plan on either lift or level, spray in bedliner, CAI, Tune, tires/wheels and maybe a few other tasteful mods.

I have always had a passion for cars, trucks, boats etc.... That's my hobby I don't play golf so that's just what I do. LOL I buy them and enjoy them and sell them but I have held on to these 3 for different reasons. The Jeep I just completed my first frame off restoration, the Saleen I bought the day my son was born (my childhood dream car) and the Shelby well it makes over 700 to the rear tire.... enuff said! Here are some pics of my toys.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I just recently bought an Ecoboost, and I, like you, just traded my 2500HD Duramax for this beast of a truck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forums, I just recently bought an Ecoboost, and I, like you, just traded my 2500HD Duramax for this beast of a truck.
So you like it so far?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I'm completely jealous of your toy collection! Those are beautiful. The Shelby is simple and sick looking. You Whipple it or bolt ons?

Sorry to hijack thread... I love mustangs. Traded my mustang in for my EB

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes,is been nothing short of amazing,granted I havent pulled anything of real weight with it yet,just ordered a hidden hitch for the gooseneck trailer I have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went with the whipple and all other fuel, exhaust and cooling mods you can do LOL.... It's fun to drive for sure. I myself love mustangs. Just sold a 93 red nitrous coupe that ran high 9's (street car) and have had several others. Next one will be 03-04 Terminator!!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
That's my dream car! 04 termi!

or a single turbo Supra... Or a skyline R34. I'm not picky or anything!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are some nice ones for sale on svtperformance.

That's my dream car! 04 termi!

or a single turbo Supra... Or a skyline R34. I'm not picky or anything!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I just recently bought a Ecoboost FX4 also.
I'm like you, I don't bowl, golf, or hunt, It's all about cars and Drag racing.
Here's my current ride. Though I've had 1 69 Super cobra jet, 3, 69 Mach1 s, etc SVOs etc now a Boss 302

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing like a high rpm Boss! Sweet ride man!

Welcome to the forums, I just recently bought a Ecoboost FX4 also.
I'm like you, I don't bowl, golf, or hunt, It's all about cars and Drag racing.
Here's my current ride. Though I've had 1 69 Super cobra jet, 3, 69 Mach1 s, etc SVOs etc now a Boss 302

1 - 17 of 17 Posts