F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally found a set of Ford OEM 20 inch platinum wheels and bridgestone 275/55/20 tires. New take offs from the Ford dealer. I think they ride better than my 17s and I got another 1-1.25 inches of height. Here are some pics.

F150 XLT platinum Wheels 20 OEM Ford.jpg F150 platinum wheels brigestone tires.JPG F150 20 wheels ford oem.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great find! They really look nice on your truck!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks great. Love that first photo, it almost looks like the upper paint in that of a light metallic lavender with a silver lower paint accent...that would have been a great paint option for Ford to have offered. Except we know, real trucks aren't painted lavender...right?

Interesting that you say it feels like it may ride better with the 20" setup. I was kind of wondering if my FX4 may ride better with the 18" tires and wheels give the taller tire sidewall to help absorb road imperfections. The taller sidewalls of the 18" would also be of benefit in off road conditions due to flex and ability to dig deeper into soft surfaces.

On Edit: Ford did offer a light metallic lavender paint back in the late 90s as I recall.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the same rims....love the look bro. You have good taste.
Actually it was your post about your new tires that made me want these wheels.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
329 Posts
Love the look.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks great, nice job on the bridgestones as well, way better then the crappy parrelli's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
boostedfx4
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing