F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics, picked it up yesterday. She's a beauty! Bakflip f1 should be here this week!

·
Registered
16 Posts
that is my truck!!! But mine is white, and not built yet!!! can you take some more pictures of the inside.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice. looks like mine but less payments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kinda creepy. I have the exact same truck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lovin it so far, the new 2013 nav system is very streamlined.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Looks real nice! I'm with bluelbz. I want the mirrors! Didn't get Max Tow as I had no reason for it, but I do like the extra real estate of the tow mirrors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea the blind spot mirrors are fantastic, less head/neck turning for sure. Just filled it up for the first time with 480 miles on the first tank... let me rephrase that.... took out a bank loan to fill that 36 gallon tank up LOL

I'm lovin it, cant wait to get my boat behind it.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Yea the blind spot mirrors are fantastic, less head/neck turning for sure. Just filled it up for the first time with 480 miles on the first tank... let me rephrase that.... took out a bank loan to fill that 36 gallon tank up LOL

I'm lovin it, cant wait to get my boat behind it.
Yes. 36 gallons is a lot. I try to fill at the half every time. It seems to hurt a little less. I have filled it up and saw this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372307491.352352.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I was trotting around town fairly slowly today, managed to get the average up to 17.3 mpg.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I have the 36 gallon tank as well. I only run 20 gallons though. Best I ever saw was 806 miles till empty!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well got the cover on tonight, not great pictures I'll get some more during daytime.

Bakflip f1 with Bakbox toolbox.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Yes. 36 gallons is a lot. I try to fill at the half every time. It seems to hurt a little less. I have filled it up and saw this:
View attachment 1717

I think something is wrong with your fuel economy gauge. I get hat same # but in kilometres hmm

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great lookin truck!
Thanx for buying a Ford.
I'm glad you love it.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

I think something is wrong with your fuel economy gauge. I get hat same # but in kilometres hmm
I also verify my mileage with an app on my phone. Actual mileage on that trip was 22.58.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372526092.227248.jpg

Light foot and lower speeds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
16 Participants
SPPD
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing