F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1701 - 1707 of 1707 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just traded a set of old ported camel hump 461s for this. Heads haven't been on a car in 20 years, figured I would get more use out of this.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just traded a set of old ported camel hump 461s for this. Heads haven't been on a car in 20 years, figured I would get more use out of this.
That looks like an AR15-style "pistol", yes? Doesn't look to be an SBR (short barrel rifle), which would require ATF approval. I have one similar to that, posted up on a previous page or two. Still have to get the Sig optic zeroed against the iron sights and laser bore sight, but that would be a fun way to kill an hour or two!

·
Registered
253 Posts
That looks like an AR15-style "pistol", yes? Doesn't look to be an SBR (short barrel rifle), which would require ATF approval. I have one similar to that, posted up on a previous page or two. Still have to get the Sig optic zeroed against the iron sights and laser bore sight, but that would be a fun way to kill an hour or two!
Yes it is. 7.5 inch barrel with a blade brace. Here is a picture of it next to my full size Core. looking forward to cranking a few rounds through it this weekend.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I have several of these going in a variety of colors and in various states right now. Christmas is coming and my kids decided they’d like one. The one on the bottom here is one I’ve built for myself and is in essence a baby brother to the one I posted earlier in this thread. It still needs a few more parts to make the trigger the way I want but it’s a shooter as it sits.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
They have some very good prices on the completion kits going on gun.deals right now. Specifically Alpha Shooting Sports. With the sales going on these can be put together as a complete shooter with one mag for just under $400.

1701 - 1707 of 1707 Posts