F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to the EB, picked it up about 3 weeks ago, love this Truck!!.. Need some ideas for upgrades.. seen a lot of good things on this forum, as I cant seem to stay off of it, but want to do something original, without having to shell out bucko dinero... Send me your ideas, only thing ive done so far is tint, with PlastiDip in the works..

image.jpg

Any info on how to resize these pics would be great as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
868 Posts
there are a ton of programs out there to edit photos and resize so just look around and you will find mobile and PC
what are you looking to mod if the truck is 3 weeks old ?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Du-Ha under seat storage. Ford mud flaps front & rear. Boost Bars. Just a few quick ideas.

Reactions: reider03

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I highly recommend the boost bars as Wayne said. They really class up the front end.

SPPD

Reactions: reider03

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Cap or tonneau cover! Ventshades maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
What kind of price range are you looking at? What colors?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plasti-dip almost done.. Next will be matching fogs to hids, anyone try this yet? Which lights did you use? Looking for simple bulb replacement, no housing replacements!

·
Registered
68 Posts
How bout a bumper billet. Ordered this one for $40. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376074769.922925.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376074783.948846.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
photo (1).JPG

PlastiDip is always a great idea! I did my rocker panels, grille, front/back bumpers, and all my emblems for about $50 in Dip and $10 in tape. Post pics!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice work Ecobeast22. I have the PlastiDip smoke on order to use on all the emblems and see how it turns out.
I thought about ordering that and trying to do my tail lamps and headlamps until I save enough to do the Recon light kit. Let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think I am going to go a little darker. Seeing if the before and after pics of the tailgate will show up here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That looks really good! I did the side markers with the smoke plastidip, but didn't quite turn out how I wanted it too.. Think I got to impatient with coats. Did you use tape to outline the logos, or just spray & peel off excess??

·
Registered
17 Posts
a comment on the HID'S, I put in yellow higher wattage bulbs in my fog lights and it warped the lenses.. I'm scared to put hids in them now that I had to get new fog lights. just a thought.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I taped around everything between 1 and 2 inches out and then peeled off the excess. Super easy to do after it dries for 20 min or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts