F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here it is, today i broke the 400hp mark. with only a simple airaid intake, mak down pipe, and custom cat back. and 93 T4 tune from SSI
dyno run.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Good numbers!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Aren't there guys tuning the same mods with a tune around the 425 bhp mark?

·
Registered
216 Posts
To be fair those are uncorrected numbers. In order to compare numbers you need to post up the SAE correction. The SAE corrects to a standard altitude, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure ect. I have had my uncorrected numbers vary by as much as 25hp from one day to the next.

·
Registered
339 Posts
To be fair those are uncorrected numbers. In order to compare numbers you need to post up the SAE correction. The SAE corrects to a standard altitude, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure ect. I have had my uncorrected numbers vary by as much as 25hp from one day to the next.
Yea....I noticed that as well. The dyno can be the true heart breaker. Still all that being said.........that is a pretty darn good result for no tune on Regular pump gas!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
of course theres a tune, and i forgot to post up the corrected numbers, they dropped 1hp

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
First great numbers. But I have just a couple of questions.

1) Are those Rear Wheel numbers (and not calculated Crank numbers)?

2) Did you run 93 Octane? I ask because your post said "First Regular Pump Gas ...." which I assumed you were running an 87 Octane tune.

·
Registered
339 Posts
First great numbers. But I have just a couple of questions.

1) Are those Rear Wheel numbers (and not calculated Crank numbers)?

2) Did you run 93 Octane? I ask because your post said "First Regular Pump Gas ...." which I assumed you were running an 87 Octane tune.
I will let him answer your second question but a dyno measures torque and horsepower from the rear wheels. Some dyno's have a conversion factor for flywheel power but the graphs are all based on rear wheel power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts