F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to say hello to everyone out there. I am both excited to be a part of the group and a first time Ford owner. This past Wednesday I purchased a new 2013 Ford F150 FX4 with Ecoboost. As many of you might already know it is an awesome truck and I think it was a sound decision.

With all of the features on this truck I think I will spend 6 months discovering new parts of my new truck. I look forward to journey, and I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Attached is a picture of me and my truck and my wife, and Sister in Law, photo taken by my brother. I am about to get in my truck and take it home for the first time.

-John

Attachments

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Idk why but I have also had trouble in the past posting pictures upside down.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Also, welcome :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome fellow Ecoboost brotha. Must be the Ipad as I know I did not take the photo upside down....... It's good to see you on here, you will learn a lot from these guys.

2013 FX4 Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rino liner, Bed extender - bone stock -for now......

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Welcome eH. What I've learned from being a sheep is, take the photo outta your album. Rotate it there if need be. Never ever ever ever take a photo from the ipad directly to the forum. It's lucky it's not inside out & in black & white

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts