F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've posted a few times in some threads; but this is my intro. I just got a 2011 XLT 4x4 EcoBoost this week. I'm happy to be back in a Ford truck and excited to see what all the EcoBoost has to offer. This seems to me to be an awesome community of Ford fans and is definitely stocked deep with useful info. I'll say thanks in advance to the admins and serial informers. I'll try to post up pictures as things with my truck change and any advice I may gain along the eventful life of the truck.

Truck at Delivery.jpg Truck on East Side.jpg Muddy Truck.jpg

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Alaska!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Welcome from South Louisiana .. Do yourself a favor and get it tuned. ..Ssi tuned!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Mae, where you going hunting with face paint and running shoes on?? lol

Welcome from the bottom of the boot!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mae, where you going hunting with face paint and running shoes on?? lol

Welcome from the bottom of the boot!
I was duck hunting on Barksdale AFB, the waders were in the back of the truck. Thanks for all the welcomes y'all. And I'll look into that SSI tuner ecofx. The local Ford dealer is working the deflector issue for now,I had some shuddering issues, luckily extended warranty is covering everything.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I was duck hunting on Barksdale AFB, the waders were in the back of the truck. Thanks for all the welcomes y'all. And I'll look into that SSI tuner ecofx. The local Ford dealer is working the deflector issue for now,I had some shuddering issues, luckily extended warranty is covering everything.
I missed the entire duck season thanks to work.

I used to have issues with shuddering too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from Lithia, Fl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts