F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the whole AnzoUSA 111357 Headlight Assembly along with ANZO 311285 Black Led Tail, and AnzoUSA 531107 Lighting Component. Now my question is what Fog lights match best? and are they 4300k? Drop links or Names/Pictures of the product would be much appreciated!

I have the 11-14 version of these on my truck:

They are not 4300k though. And they dont add a lot since my factory HID headlights are already pretty good. They do light up the sides of the road pretty well.

I have Anzo switchbacks with Morimoto XB fogs in my 2015... I switched out my halogens for Morimoto HID's at 5500k and 45w ballast. The color output of each is definitely not the same. The XB's are far more "purpley" than I would have thought given their claim of also 5500k I believe... Anyway, I am actually in process of switching out those HID's for an LED Morimoto 2stroke bulb that I am hoping changes my color output a bit, and also improves my beam pattern. HID's in the Anzo halogen projector have not been good. If you don't have them in the truck yet, I would recommend opening them up and switching out the projector for something aftermarket that will be light years ahead of that one... I am choosing to switch it out to LED just so I don't have to take them off the truck again, and until I take a harder look at their the Morimoto XB headlight assembly, or doing a retrofit on my OEM's...

I assume you are planning on switching your halogens to something else? The output of just the Anzo w/ halogens is barely better than stock I found, and certainly wouldn't match any aftermarket LED fog...

Let me know if you have any questions, I've gone down a long road with this stuff so far.... haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.