F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Anybody have the Ford folding bed extender? Thinking of installing a set.
Yes I have them. Didn't think I would need them but the have come in handy. And they don't take up much room when not in use. Win-win

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yes. It works well. With it my 5.5' bed can hold about .75 of a cord of fire wood.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love mine. Comes in handy when folded in the bed to keep stuff from sliding around.

2013 FX4 Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rino liner, Bed extender - bone stock -for now......

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm looking to invest in them as well.

Sent while enjoying a Pabst

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's a good price on one of these?

I chose the Max HD from AMP because it's still curved, but goes all the way out to the corners of the tailgate for bigger stuff.

View attachment 7262
I like this. What's a good price on one? Also can you prob 2x4's or a ladder off the top of it or will this pop off the truck. How does it lock in and is it as sturdy as the tailgate?

I am am new to the forum and just got my f150 ecoboost crew care cab 6.5 foot bed 2 week. So far I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Appreciate any info.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yes. It works well. With it my 5.5' bed can hold about .75 of a cord of fire wood.
That is a lot of weight.
An average cord of cord of seasoned wood weighs more then 2 tons.
Unseasoned wood can weigh almost double that.
I never realized just how much wood weighted until I loaded up my dump trailer with 2 cord stacked and towed it almost 300 miles to my in-laws house.
That diesel was working on the hills.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I like this. What's a good price on one? Also can you prob 2x4's or a ladder off the top of it or will this pop off the truck. How does it lock in and is it as sturdy as the tailgate?

I am am new to the forum and just got my f150 ecoboost crew care cab 6.5 foot bed 2 week. So far I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Appreciate any info.
BEDXTENDER HD? MAX | AMP Research

They are very secure and heavy duty but also removes quick and easy when you need to. Goes for about $225.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Reactions: Cityofsteel

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Reactions: Cityofsteel

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an Access Vanish tonneau cover. I was wondering if the extender will hit the rails for the tonneau cover when you try to fold it in the truck bed?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have some Ford factory bed extenders I would be willing to sell if anyone is interested. They came with my Tremor but I'll never use them with it. Just pm me if interested.

Sorry guys-ended up selling to a buddy of mine...just easier lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts