F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new in the box MBRP catless downpipe for 11-14 F150 ecoboost. Brand new in box with mfg warranty. I would prefer a local pickup. I am willing to work with someone to meet them within reasonable distance. Email or pm. Will post pictures of the unopened box later today. 399.99...lol$ brand new in box with mfg warranty
Thanks

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got excited when I saw you're in Ohio as well.. Then I looked up your city and you're 3 hours away. :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got excited when I saw you're in Ohio as well.. Then I looked up your city and you're 3 hours away. :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yeah I run into that a lot. That's the problem being in the extreme southern part of the state. If interested we could possibly work something out.

Sent from my F150 using boost.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm located in southern ohio on the east side of cincinnati for reference and those who don't look where I'm from on my profile. .lol.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump...lots of interest. ..but no takers yet.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, thought I had this sold but not sure now. So first come first serve.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would consider shipping but you would be better off buying from a vendor. By the time you pay for shipping It would probably cost the same. I can double check shipping though and see.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked on shipping. Basically for anywhere in and around southern Ohio it will be 45-50 bucks. So if anyone is interested I would be willing to do that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Still for sale??

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm me if Interested. Shipping will make it hard to be competitive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts