F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Well this is better news than McDonalds bringing back the Hi-C orange.

Glad to see you put your "Feeler" away. lol.

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Buy a mustang for some fun? What about the M3?

I still have the m3, but I'm keeping it pretty much how it is. She deserves to be kept clean and simple. I "need' a fast car. Like a twin turbo Coyote Mustang. I mean I need another project like I need a hole in my head, but I just want to go fast!

But in all honesty, I want to branch into the Mustang market a bit too, so I need one as an R&D mule and to have some "fun".

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I must’ve hit the wrong button on the pm. Anyway, could’ve been interesting. My dad lives near Tampa. I know that’s not exactly close to Daytona but Might have hopped on a plane and drove home. Would need to unload my truck too though.
No worries. If I do decided to pull the trigger I'll PM you first. Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Ford F-150
7 Posts
Hey Everyone. How are you all doing? Been a little while. I'll start off with I'm not exactly sure yet what I want to do, but it may be time for me to move on from the F150 to something bigger for my family and business. That said, I figured I would put out a feeler and see what kind of attention it may have. I'd rather this truck go to an enthusiast with all the time and energy in this truck, than trade it off to the dealership. I don't really want to return to stock, though I do have all of the stock items I believe. I'd rather sell it as is if I do choose to sell.

2013 F150 FX4 with Appearance Package. Black Tuxedo - 85,xxx miles.

• Mechanical - 10/10 - Nothing is wrong mechanically. No timing chain stretch, no oil leaking (that I have found).
  • Exterior - 7/10. One very small dent, and normal rock chips on the front end, and a few light scratches. Nothing to the metal. Cleaned up you can barely find them.
  • Interior - 7/10. Since day one carpets have been covered with Max Liners. Seats and interior are in very good shape, nearly new looking when cleaned. Driver side has normal bolster wear but really to me isn't bad at all. **Only thing that does not work to my knowledge is the rear defroster.

Upgrades and Modifications: Some of you know this truck. I will likely miss a few things here and there but this is the list I can remember.

Truck Mods:
Performance:
  • BoostKing Custom Tuned
  • Full Race "GT" Turbo's
  • XDI 35% HPFP
  • Custom Ported Exhaust Manifolds
  • CP-E Catted Downpipes
  • CP-E FMIC
  • TurboSmart BOV
  • AFE Magnum Force Pro Dry-S Intake
  • Borla Touring Catback
  • Mishimoto Upgraded Radiator
  • Mishimoto Upgraded Expansion Tank
  • Bilstien RHA Front Shocks
  • PowerStop Brake Pads and Rotors (F&R)
  • Hellwig Sway Bar
  • JLT Catch Can

Appearance:
  • 20x9 Method NV +18 offset
  • Nitto Terra Grappler G2 305/55/20
  • Black Mirror Reflectors
  • Black Trimmed Taillights
  • .50 Cal Antenna
  • Glossy Pillar Covers
  • 20% Tint with 80% front
  • Max Liner Floor Mats

Functional:
  • 20” LED Light Bar
  • Mirimoto LED HID Fog Lights
  • Diode Dynamics Interior LEDs
  • Diode Dynamics Reverse LEDs
  • Recon 3rd Brake Light
  • Northern Lights Door Detents
  • Tailgate Remote Power Lock
  • Custom LED Bed Lighting
  • Dezee Tailgate Assist
  • Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover
  • Ford Under Seat Cargo Box
  • Poly Fill Subwoofer Mod
  • Fog lights as DRL’s

That said, this truck is fun. It's definitely quick if I want it to be. It has dyno'd at 450whp/550 tq, however I keep her as a daily driver around 400/500. All tunes will be included to switch between along with the LWTS+ device. Always 93 octane premium fuel. Always changed the oil like an over protectant mother at 5,000 miles using Amsoil Signature 5w30. 4 wheel drive works perfectly. If I didn't want more towing ability for larger trailers/boat/camper, I really would have no excuse to part with it. It's been a great truck. Even as I type this I have my doubts. If you think this truck might be good for you, send me a PM or email at [email protected].
For more information about remote start for ford f150 visit the website here https://greencountryoffroad.com/accessories/remote-start-for-ford-f150

Located in Orlando/Daytona area Florida.

Asking $28,000 OBO. Don't low ball me, I wont even respond to it.

View attachment 170948 View attachment 170949 View attachment 170950
Is the 3.5 L EcoBoost a good engine?

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Reactions: SrpRacing

·
Premium Member
1,895 Posts
Being 4x4 I started to think about ya truck lol..although when I posted mine for 35k many said too much but at the time it only had 20k miles on it now 25k miles with at least 30k invested in suspension and brakes never mind the rest..
Dealers are selling last gen f150’s with low miles in the high 35-even 40’s still prices have jumped lately so even with 80k on the clock 28k would of been a good buy..
Good luck with the mustang..

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Well guys, I ordered a new truck today (2022 F150 Tremor). It's time to sell this one. If anyone is interested, PM me or even better, email me.

My new truck should be here in 3-5 months, so keep that in mind. We can work this out as I do have another vehicle, but would like to ideally go from one truck to the next. Current mileage is 90,325.
Buy this truck!

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
13,692 Posts
That decision is quite the statement regarding the future tuning of the latest 3.5 Ecoboost!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
OP - might want to change the title of the thread to remove the word "feeler" since you're now serious about selling. Not sure if you can do that or not, but it may limit the number of people looking.

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Well guys, I ordered a new truck today (2022 F150 Tremor). It's time to sell this one. If anyone is interested, PM me or even better, email me.

My new truck should be here in 3-5 months, so keep that in mind. We can work this out as I do have another vehicle, but would like to ideally go from one truck to the next. Current mileage is 90,325.
Buy this truck!
How is that a larger truck with more towing ability ?

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
OP - might want to change the title of the thread to remove the word "feeler" since you're now serious about selling. Not sure if you can do that or not, but it may limit the number of people looking.
Thanks for the reminder. Fixed it.

Well after a long hard look in the mirror, my main business is EcoBoost. I dont really need the SuperDuty size yet, and while the extra space and towing would be nice, parking it, riding in that stiff suspension, and giving up all the new tech (they are not as fancy as the new F150) was hard to do. So I went with a 2021 (or 2022) F150 Tremor with all the fixins. I dont have it yet so I cant comment on what it can do yet, but its a Gen 2 Ecoboost 3.5 and has a lot of off road goodies. Black again, of course.

·
Premium Member
13,692 Posts
Edit : I see that while I was typing, Boostking responded

Lol
Why did I think that Arky-rascal might be the one to ask?

This thread isn't exactly new, so there could be a lot that has transpired between the OP and now.

But maybe the truck he ordered IS a better equipped towing F150 than the one for sale. :)

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Edit : I see that while I was typing, Boostking responded

Lol
Why did I think that Arky-rascal might be the one to ask?

This thread isn't exactly new, so there could be a lot that has transpired between the OP and now.

But maybe the truck he ordered IS a better equipped towing F150 than the one for sale. :)

No because it is the new Tremor and from what I can tell from reading the other night, they only come with the basic tow package, much or maybe same as Raptor.

Reactions: GTXLT

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The tow package is capable of 10,900, a bit better than the Raptor. The payload is also better than my current truck which is around 1150, compared to other loaded tremors I have found at 1480 payload.

Add the 10 speed, New tech, better fuel mileage etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,692 Posts
The tow package is capable of 10,900, a bit better than the Raptor. The payload is also better than my current truck which is around 1150, compared to other loaded tremors I have found at 1480 payload.

Add the 10 speed, New tech, better fuel mileage etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It just makes some folks a little queasy when a stalwart of Gen1 moves to Gen2.

I get that. But I also know that fellas that do what you do day in and day out see the A/B over and over and it finally just tugs enough to.....

Or you could just claim almost nobody keeps their truck forever!

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
How do you figure payload before final assembly ?

·
Premium Member
13,692 Posts
He stated that he's checking the Payload of existing Tremors.
Doing homework!

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
How do you figure payload before final assembly ?
You find a guy on the Tremor forum with the exact same options and build and you get him to send you a picture of the payload sticker.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.