Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
It just makes some folks a little queasy when a stalwart of Gen1 moves to Gen2.

I get that. But I also know that fellas that do what you do day in and day out see the A/B over and over and it finally just tugs enough to.....

Or you could just claim almost nobody keeps their truck forever!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I know its tough. Honestly, I am still worried that these 2021+ trucks wont be tunable, but I'm gonna roll the dice. I'm tuning more and more of the 2018+ trucks and want to stay in the game.

If this truck doesn't work for me, I'll trade it and finally go to the SuperDuty. I wish I could just keep this one in the shop for rainy days and such, but I don't really think that's a financially smart thing to do just for sentimental value. I already have the 2002 M3 sitting 99% of the year because I'll never let her go.

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Tires were brand new last year in April, so they have about 10k on them. I just towed about 400 miles my 9k camper and it towed great and did all the things it should. I didn't even need to change tunes. Really a great truck for someone looking.

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
13,691 Posts
Well you have a couple months to think on it! Waiting for mine to be built. LMK
Ditto, but I just submitted yesterday.
When asked, my Ford people laughed and said NOBODY knows and they don't seem like first-come-first-serve applies right now.

Example: just one chosen option can hold your build in a queue indefinitely for supply chain issues. They were recently suggesting NOT to add "full recline" option in interior because Ford couldn't get the seats. :)

Sorry for messing with your thread. But I'm really PUMPED that you are getting a current generation truck! (for all kinds of reasons)

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hey guys. So the time is nearing for delivery of my new truck. I probably have 3-4 weeks at most.

I'm lowering the price to 24,000. Kbb has it between 22 and 26k private party.

Come get this great truck before I have to trade it in!

·
Premium Member
6,693 Posts
If I had $22K lying around ...

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
If I don't sell to an enthusiast like one of ya'll, I'm going to start putting it back to stock soon.

Spread the word!

• Wow
Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
What are Tifosi exhaust manifolds?

·
Registered
13 FX2 SCREW
238 Posts
What are Tifosi exhaust manifolds?

Hand ported OEM manifolds, done by Tifosi performance shop in Tx.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts

Hand ported OEM manifolds, done by Tifosi performance shop in Tx.
Ohhhhh yeah. I forgot about that.

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Well guys, if all goes as planned, tomorrow she will go to her new home. Local firefighter fell in love it. I'm gonna miss this truck, but on to the next big thing.

Now to just wait for my new truck to arrive. I'll keep you all posted.

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
13,691 Posts
But happy too. Right?
It's part of the story. Someone else gets to discover and enjoy the build. And it definitely is a build.

You? You are fixing to start a new story! I hope you share. :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Did free tuning come with the purchase price?

·
Premium Member
2022 F150 Tremor
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Sad day, but I'm looking forward to what you do to the next one!
Yeah. It's apparently on the slow boat right now. Should have been here last week.

But happy too. Right?
It's part of the story. Someone else gets to discover and enjoy the build. And it definitely is a build.

You? You are fixing to start a new story! I hope you share. :)
It was really great. The guy is a local firefighter, went to school with my brother. He is really excited about it. His dad has a TRX and ZR1 I'm going to tune now that the dyno got finished. It was nice to have it go to someone who appreciates what's done.

Did free tuning come with the purchase price?
I actually had settled on a daily driving 93 tune that I could tow anything with and just never had to change the tune. New owner was happy with that. I told him if he needed it changed, to stop by since he's local. All good.

I bet he threw in lifetime tuning and revisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something like that.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.