F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale, is a set of Raptor running boards (Supercrew) in perfect condition. I paid retail for these and only had them on for about 6 months, I'm about to trade in the ole ecobeast and putting on the stock fx4 boards back on the truck. Reasonable offers please these retail for $1100 plus tax and don't come around often. I searched for months before i gave into the stealership. I would prefer to meet someone in the houston area but if no takers in a week or two then i guess ill go threw all the shipping headache and be open to that. These are also listed on craigslist, first come first serve.
:( sad to see them go but they need to go to a home where someone will appreciate them as much as i did

View attachment 18689 View attachment 18690 View attachment 18691 View attachment 18692 View attachment 18693 View attachment 18694

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Getting a raptor because they are discontinuing them, and i put 60k on my 2012 fx4. Don't wanna take a big loss in value when the new 2015 F150 (looks like a tundra) comes out. i know I'm gonna miss the ecoboost but what can you do, and ill let them get all the bugs out on the new models, while the new style grows on me as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
if i was getting a raptor i don't think id be missing the ecoboost haha.

·
Registered
436 Posts
For Sale, is a set of Raptor running boards (Supercrew) in perfect condition. I paid retail for these and only had them on for about 6 months, I'm about to trade in the ole ecobeast and putting on the stock fx4 boards back on the truck. Reasonable offers please these retail for $1100 plus tax and don't come around often. I searched for months before i gave into the stealership. I would prefer to meet someone in the houston area but if no takers in a week or two then i guess ill go threw all the shipping headache and be open to that. These are also listed on craigslist, first come first serve.
:( sad to see them go but they need to go to a home where someone will appreciate them as much as i did

View attachment 18689 View attachment 18690 View attachment 18691 View attachment 18692 View attachment 18693 View attachment 18694
Off topic...do u own a 2005 Xstar?

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts
God damn those are sexy...they look awesome and think they would go great on my Oxford w/ appearance package well. I just can't see spending that much money on some running boards.

GLWS man, someone will be very happy with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts