F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Enthusiasts in Southern California have gotten used to the weekly hangout at Cars and Coffee, an impromptu gathering of cars of all types, hosted in the parking lot of Taco Bell and Ford's West Coast headquarters in Irvine, California. On any given weekend, you can find a broad variety of cool cars, old and new. But this past weekend, there was a special appearance by the Ford Atlas Concept, the star of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, that stole the thunder of General Motors' full-size trucks.

Read more: Ford Atlas Concept - Truck Trend Magazine

For more discussions on the 2015 Ford Atlas, check out: http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/25-ford-atlas

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wonder what the prices on these truck would run!?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know but I'm ready to order one :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lol it's very tempting to be a definite new truck in the future!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Dear Ford- Please make the only change to the Atlas be the name to 2015 F-150! Oh and help the Raptor evolve to the next level and give it a EcoBeast... Recommend stamping that on the door too "EcoBeast" - warning might have to pay our loyal member SPPD 5c for every badge printed and used LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
What motor is going in the atlas? I know they said ecoboost powered, but the same 3.5L Eco or another one?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I love that truck!!! I heard it was the EB, with advanced engine shutdown or something like that. (shuts off when stopped) not a big fan of that technology.

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
atlas needs to hurry up and hit the lots!
Yes... Yes it does my friend! Although I would think GM, Ram, Nissan, and Toyota (Honda doesn't count not a truck lol) are hoping it doesn't lol!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes they would be running around like crazy trying to come close to compete with it!

·
Registered
588 Posts
No doubt! I like Fords approach about keep a couple steps ahead not playing the on the same level game... That's and listening to their loyal owners lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts