F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Personally I don't care. I love my crew-cab FX4, but they looked like fun little trucks. What do y'all think.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I think the new rcsb will have the 2.7l now.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Man, a manufacturer takes a beating when a model is only out 1 year.
Can we call it a model or is it really just a package? The f150 and the engine are still around as well as the tranny. You just can't get it in that combination with fancy interior at a 35k+ price tag.

+1 on the overpriced post

·
Registered
232 Posts
Can't get a rcsb with the ecoboost regardless of package. Yes it's a parts bin truck but the sport interior in a rcsb powered by an ecoboost turning 4.10 gears is awesome. I agree with the price being inflated since there are no suspension or factory upgrades specific to the Tremor. I was able to grab one just over $33k so I'm happy!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Can't get a rcsb with the ecoboost regardless of package. Yes it's a parts bin truck but the sport interior in a rcsb powered by an ecoboost turning 4.10 gears is awesome. I agree with the price being inflated since there are no suspension or factory upgrades specific to the Tremor. I was able to grab one just over $33k so I'm happy!
I was referring to the 2015 rcsb trucks.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ford does this with the Mustang all the time, special models, limited availability, limited model years. A vast majority that are distressing we're even considering purchasing a Tremor, so it really doesn't matter. Interesting people getting all worked up for something they weren't involved.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Isn't 2015 where the Auto Manufacturers must increase their CAFE rating? Maybe the Tremor was just Ford's last hoorah before the Regulators get them?

For 2015 Ford brings out a smaller V6 with Turbos, and discontinued the 6.2. And no one knows which engines will be available in which models.

Maybe the "next Generation Raptor" will be a Ecoboost 3.5 and that would make it compete directly with the Tremor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts