F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Recently, we put our Ford F-150 EcoBoost on the dyno with a 93 Octane tune to see what kind of power it could produce. Check out our video and make sure to subscribe to follow along with our F-150 project!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Will Yall run that truck at the track,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Awesome vid.
Not very often you see a snow covered truck on a dyno....lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I honestly don't know.

soooooo tired of snow but really tired of the temps in the teens with the crazy wind chill.
But, on the bright side, with a pre chilled intercooler, you didn't have to worry about crazy intake temps.

B-)

We're below freezing for like the second time this year, and I can't wait for summer...I feel for all of you that live where there's real winter...

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Lol I Live in Louisiana and its snowing out!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But, on the bright side, with a pre chilled intercooler, you didn't have to worry about crazy intake temps.

B-)

We're below freezing for like the second time this year, and I can't wait for summer...I feel for all of you that live where there's real winter...
Yeah I just read the folks down in Austin had another bad day with like over 200+ accidents today.

Lol I Live in Louisiana and its snowing out!!!

You know the world is ending I use to live in NO and Shreveport and I can't ever think of a time it was cold lol.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I 10 is shut down ! It's 25 degrees snowing . Supposed to drop down in the teens tonight. Crazy weather

·
Registered
577 Posts
It was 16 below zero today without wind chill.. With wind chill 30 below.. A Lil cold in pa

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Good news is y'all can keep the beer and whiskey outside!

It's a brisk 80 degrees in the South China Sea...:cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I 10 is shut down ! It's 25 degrees snowing . Supposed to drop down in the teens tonight. Crazy weather

Damn you know it's serious now lol

It was 16 below zero today without wind chill.. With wind chill 30 below.. A Lil cold in pa
Yeah every time my dog as to be walked she's like oh let's play and I'm like do your business so we can go back in.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1391008772161.jpg

I can ice skate down my road.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I WAS considering moving to TN from Phoenix (so CHEAP there to live) but I'll keep my 70's! Just need to buy a summer house so my wife can stop bitching about the heat in the summer.
I say 4 months of hot and 8 months of awesome > 1 month of awesome (spring/fall) 3 months of humid sticky hot and 8 months of it's FAWEEZING.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I WAS considering moving to TN from Phoenix (so CHEAP there to live) but I'll keep my 70's! Just need to buy a summer house so my wife can stop bitching about the heat in the summer.
I say 4 months of hot and 8 months of awesome > 1 month of awesome (spring/fall) 3 months of humid sticky hot and 8 months of it's FAWEEZING.
I'll take the heat over cold any day of the week.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I feel the same way until it's July 23 100 degrees outside and no matter how much cloths you take off your still burning up.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I feel the same way until it's July 23 100 degrees outside and no matter how much cloths you take off your still burning up.

Easier to swim in 100° weather than 0° weather...

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Good point. ...I can't even drive my truck right now. .. Ice everywheres Thank God this only happens once every decade! !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told my wife it's time to head back south. Then this week happen and no one is safe lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm headed to Cottonton, AL tomorrow... I was told weather sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts