F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They ran pretty identical. I think in another video he says he has the normal exhaust and not the titanium. It has full mufflers. He showed them on the dyno video cause you have to take the entire rear bumper off to dyno.

The next video he races a 720S and it is going to be bad for the GT.

The owner is crazy rich, he has a 05 gt, this gt, tesla, Lamborghini, 720S that I can think of right now.

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
It's entertaining, of course.

But I don't know if I actually care if the GT or that VR1 is faster 40-130.

I'd own either of those cars for a very different reason.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
925 Posts
Do you think I could turn my tailgate step into active aero like the Ford GT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
925 Posts

For visual reference

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
They ran pretty identical. I think in another video he says he has the normal exhaust and not the titanium. It has full mufflers. He showed them on the dyno video cause you have to take the entire rear bumper off to dyno.

The next video he races a 720S and it is going to be bad for the GT.

The owner is crazy rich, he has a 05 gt, this gt, tesla, Lamborghini, 720S that I can think of right now.
The 720S is an animal.

I read an aritcle on the ZR1 and they talked about how mind numbingly loud they were. Well, I was driving home the other day and one pulled out of a side road right in front of me and started coming towards me. I rolled down the window as we were passing and he laid into it and I thought the windows were going to blow out of my jeep. Holy cripes it was loud.

Even then though, I'd still rather have on of these:

s5dss85p8lou.jpg

something about the C6 Z06 i cant get over.

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
Got to take some time staring over the McClaren at Tifosi.

Car is seriously..... well serious.

But my Brembos are bigger. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
While I'd not kick either of those cars out of my driveway for leaving a drop of oil, I'd prefer to build this:

2016-05-19+15.48.22.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
The 720S is an animal.

I read an aritcle on the ZR1 and they talked about how mind numbingly loud they were. Well, I was driving home the other day and one pulled out of a side road right in front of me and started coming towards me. I rolled down the window as we were passing and he laid into it and I thought the windows were going to blow out of my jeep. Holy cripes it was loud.

Even then though, I'd still rather have on of these:

View attachment 151686

something about the C6 Z06 i cant get over.
The new Z06 I drove a couple weeks ago was loud, I can only imagine the ZR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I had one pass me at or more than 100km/hr faster than i was doing, which was 120km/h on the way to edmonton from Jasper. Even when he was more than 1/4 mile ahead of me or better, with my windows up, i could hear that thing. Blew me away how loud it was.

·
Registered
925 Posts

The 3.5L ecoboost nobody talks about

1 - 16 of 16 Posts