F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Like it says...I would never previously be caught in a Ford. I was a die hard Chevy/Dodge Ram kind of dude no doubt about it until.... Until my Brother in law hit a guardrail with my Ram and I couldn't live with it any more(even though it was repaired) because I knew it was no longer perfect. So what did I do??? I bought a Corvette Z06 C6...WOW what a machine, however, I'm 6'3" 280...guess what.... I missed a truck. So I looked for another truck. Hesitantly I went to the Ford dealership and fell in deep awe with the Lariat. I was about 20 secs away from buying it until this black beauty caught my eye...the LIMITED. I asked "what the hell is that"? He said "the LIMITED, the best", all stop! Let's go check it out! Needless to say it's in my garage right now and no other truck brand comes close to the amenities, the look, and comfort of this truck. I'm enjoying the power and playing around with 1500's on the street.

Looking forward to seeing what's up throughout the forums and getting ideas for my truck.

C-ya,

Converted Ford Truck lover.

Anchor Up! GO NAVY

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome. Nice truck!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Go NAVY!

Reactions: 2013 LIMITED 8889

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
The limiteds are so sexy, I've wanted a limited ever since I saw my first one in 2010, the off-cream white with the special wheels. But NOW they are making them in the Ecoboosts as well as in different colors.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I too just came from a 2011 GMC Denali, and these F-150s are 100X's better in all areas then that truck was. I even had the 6.2L and it was a slug compared to this 3.5L. The whole truck feels and looks so much better. Congrats and welcome. Any further mods planned?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome. I was also a diehard GM fan lol. Nice truck : )

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Howdy back at ya!

I came from a GM truck, as well, and have ZERO regrets. I'm pretty sure you'll feel the same way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts