F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Moderstrator
4,498 Posts
Thank you for considering this. This is what they look like. It's a 2016 F150 Platinum SuperCrew. There are a couple of colors but I'm looking for the black ones.

Rectangle Automotive exterior Auto part Fashion accessory Font

·
Premium Member
17 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 SCLB Max Tow
696 Posts
If anyone didn’t know, you can buy parts directly from Ford using their online catalog. It will provide you with two options of delivery. One being to a local dealer or directly to your home.

Best part is that you will be paying the list price and not the ridiculous dealer price. Shipping is also cheap and fast.

Is this all of North America or just Merica?

• Haha
Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thank you for considering this. This is what they look like. It's a 2016 F150 Platinum SuperCrew. There are a couple of colors but I'm looking for the black ones.

View attachment 182242
I think I got the right one, I’ll post a picture when I get home,

It’s for the 2 fronts and the rear, they don’t sell individually.

2018 3.5L

·
Registered
2020 F-150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost SCREW 4x4
68 Posts
Thanks for posting this! Tasca just screwed me over, and I was looking for an alternative.

·
Registered
2013 race red SCrew 4x4 air lift bags
2,415 Posts
As a reference, rockauto was within a few dollars after shipping (pcv valve, transmission filter, oil filter).. It was still cheaper to go through rockauto for motorcraft parts though. The price of a starter was almost half vs buying from Ford, not sure how they sell Ford's parts cheaper than Ford.

·
Premium Member
17 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 SCLB Max Tow
696 Posts
As a reference, rockauto was within a few dollars after shipping (pcv valve, transmission filter, oil filter).. It was still cheaper to go through rockauto for motorcraft parts though. The price of a starter was almost half vs buying from Ford, not sure how they sell Ford's parts cheaper than Ford.
Less markup on parts, Rockauto does a lot of bulk too.

This doesn’t work in Canada.

·
Registered
357 Posts
" I think their catalog can be over-the-top hard to navigate for certain parts." Yup. I don't need to give up my info to find out if they have the part I need.... In Stock. And they didn't, anyway. Im looking for 2nd gen raptor (2017+) front coil buckets that can replace the stock 2012 buckets, which gives 2+" more uptravel or "bump", to the suspension, using oem shocks. Nobody carries it, and there's no part number, so the only way to get a new front coil bucket is to get a complete front frame section. And thats $4K.

·
Registered
2013 race red SCrew 4x4 air lift bags
2,415 Posts
" I think their catalog can be over-the-top hard to navigate for certain parts." Yup. I don't need to give up my info to find out if they have the part I need.... In Stock. And they didn't, anyway. Im looking for 2nd gen raptor (2017+) front coil buckets that can replace the stock 2012 buckets, which gives 2+" more uptravel or "bump", to the suspension, using oem shocks. Nobody carries it, and there's no part number, so the only way to get a new front coil bucket is to get a complete front frame section. And thats $4K.
Are you referring to the section on the frame the coil bolts into?
Seems like a body shop would be able to help with that part number or otherwise? Or a "u-pull-it" salvage yard and a plasma cutter.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Won’t let me order directly to my house. It makes me pick a dealer
Yeah, technically you're ordering through the dealer.. sucks, but it is what it is.

The order ships directly to you from the ford warehouse. However any returns or issues must be handled through the dealer's parts department. That's why you have to pick a dealer.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts