1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Good lord, that is expensive!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Taco where did you find the Ford Racing Exhaust for $899?

Second question for the veterans on this site, as Taco and I are "Rookie" status, what are the best other options from fellow Tremor owners experience with aftermarket exhaust? I do not want something that just makes it louder. I would hope for an exhaust that sounds good, but does not add annoying resonance to the interior of the truck, and actually gives a probably small boost in performance. Exhaust systems names, model or part numbers, and approximate prices would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and thanks Taco for posting this thread.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I want this exhaust system....

·
Registered
550 Posts
I plan on getting the Corsa dB system for my Tremor, about half the price of the Ford Racing setup, this one looks cooler though.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
None of them really give a performance boost unless you add a downpipe, the 4" systems actually seem to make you lose bottom end.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I want to make my 4" exit before the tire, but with the res and the muffler it's too long.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I've never seen that before...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm guessing kaleco is a satirical website?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Does the Ford Racing exhaust also fit the SuperCrew or is it exclusive to the Regular Cab?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I would buy this system if it was less than $700

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Does the Ford Racing exhaust also fit the SuperCrew or is it exclusive to the Regular Cab?
Anything will fit with a little modding.

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
My question is how good is the ford racing mufflers ??? and having 2 of them will either hurt low end power ,sort of like a 4 inch with it really slowing down the flow of the exhaust gas and helping the top end and they are really good flowing which means you would be better off with just one of them...or maybe they don flow all that great which is why there is 2 of them,and they will help low end power over a stock set up...I really would like to see a shop dyno a set of them compared to stock ,and to a well know good 3 inch set up....
I would also love to hear them,as I have to exit my exhaust out the side because of how low it is...

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
No youtube videos of it but all the other ford racing systems are rebranded Borla exhausts.

Reactions: WooBoost

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having a custom set up mimicking this but for a lot less.
And will look better just hope it's not to loud.
Will send pics when done next week.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts