Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This I want to see!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why cant I post the video?! Looks like they are making one about Fords relationship with Shelby. Looks good and if someone can post the trailer please do!

·
Registered
470 Posts
can not wait

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's the one. Looks good, maybe different actors could have been chosen but I'm not going to let that deter me.

·
Premium Member
5,054 Posts
I saw the trailer and thought to myself THAT'S one of them movies you drive into the city to one of those cinemas with killer sound and awesome projectors.

I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
While it looks like a good "movie", I couldn't help but get the vibe that it'll just be a 2 hour Ford commercial; I'm biased to the Ferrari brand yes but I still appreciate a subjective, quality movie. The history between the two brands is legendary, no question, but the trailer was one-sided with the Ford story. I know I'm early in my opinions but where's the Ferrari side of it?

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I saw the trailer and thought to myself THAT'S one of them movies you drive into the city to one of those cinemas with killer sound and awesome projectors.

I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nope, going to see that one at the drive-in theater in Fort Collins :) Americarna!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts