F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a "as built" spreadsheet showing what can changed using Forscan on 2011-2014
I have been playing with a 2015 with success and wanted to see what all can be done on earlier ones.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
lol at fake engine noise disable.

Reactions: Rodneytxps

·
Registered
864 Posts
The sound of a 'v8' engine is piped in through the stereo. Pretty annoying but Ford isn't the only one to do it. If I remember correctly Lamborghini does it as well because the sound proofing on the cars keeps the driver from hearing the engine. But I turned mine off before Forscan was readily available but soldering dip switches inline the wires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone figured out what the line in the BCM 726-45-02 controls? It is in the same location as the 726-45-01 which has to do with tire size and gear ratio. I have to assume that the 02 line has something to do with driveline calibration also and maybe the reason when some of us change the tire size using Forscan, we get an error and nothing changes in the speedo readout.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The error has to do with the BCM and PCM not matching their tire size programmed into each one, aka they have different sizes with the PCM being the stock size. We can only adjust the BCM portion without the use of a tuner or speedo calibrator like hypertech.I think (this is just my theory) if there is a mismatch and you get the U**** code then the speedo defaults to the PCM tire size so no changes. If you get the P**** code then it seems to work fine with speedo changes and appears to use the BCM tire size that you changed.No one, to my knowledge, has figured out what the 02 line means. It could be anything. Just because it is in the 726-45 spot doesn't mean it has anything to do with the 01 line. In other words we have no clue yet ;)

Reactions: Rodneytxps

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
So there's really not much you can do on a 14 Limited via forscan. Sweet
There is quite a bit just not tire size.

Bambi mod, changed my DRL’s to the fog lights, compass on my instrument cluster, offroad pages on the instrument cluster etc.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
There is quite a bit just not tire size.

Bambi mod, changed my DRL’s to the fog lights, compass on my instrument cluster, offroad pages on the instrument cluster etc.
I never was able to get the compass to work on the cluster.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I never was able to get the compass to work on the cluster.
I think you have to turn something off on the nav screen module to get it to show up in the instrument cluster. I cannot remember exactly

Reactions: winchested

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I think you have to turn something off on the nav screen module to get it to show up in the instrument cluster. I cannot remember exactly
Could be why mine won't work, don't have Nav, only have the digital compass in the 2 line display above radio.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Also, if you have a second set of snow tires with no TPMS, you can turn that off. On 2011-2014, the TPMS Display is limited compared to later models.

And, you can vary the number of flashes when you touch the turn stalk from 3 flashes to "Up to 7 Flashes". I personally prefer 5.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I cant remember what I all did, found it on other forums.

Added compass, on 13/14 at least you have to enable back up camera when i installed factory camera, enabled remote start time setting on LCD cluster too with factory remote start install, turn signals 5 blinks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts